So you booked your shoot, now what do you do to prepare yourself?! One thing you DON'T need to do is stress. Seriously, it'll cause wrinkles... DO. NOT. Stress. Ive got you covered!
Once your booked, i will help you with everything to prepare for your day with me! I am here for you 24/7. Text, Call, Email. I don't care!
I'm here to make sure you stay excited and ready.
But in the meantime, here are a few helpful tips that are a MUST!
- Wear LOOSE fitting clothes to the studio to avoid marks on your skin from tight fabrics. (i.e Jeans, Tight Bras)
- Use CLEAR deodorant instead of white if you can.
- Do NOT spray tan. Please for the love of all gods, don't do it.
- IF you decide you want to get a wax before your shoot, schedule your wax at LEAST a week before your shoot to avoid bumps and redness.
- Don't fast! I know you want to stay "slim" before your shoot but really, it'll make you feel/look worse. Eat something light but DO NOT STARVE.
- Drinks LOTS of water, and take a shot of tequila to ease your nerves if you want ;) But definitely drink lots of water the morning of your shoot to keep your healthy glow.
- STRETCH! Seriously, you will regret it and feel like you got hit by a bus if you do not stretch before your shoot. I will literally be making you bend in all kinds of ways you wouldn't even imagine you being able to do. So stretching is a MUST!