So you booked your shoot, now what do you do to prepare yourself?! One thing you DON'T need to do is stress. Seriously, it'll cause wrinkles... DO. NOT. Stress. Ive got you covered!
Once your booked, i will help you with everything to prepare for your day with me! I am here for you 24/7. Text, Call, Email. I don't care!
I'm here to make sure you stay excited and ready.
But in the meantime, here are a few helpful tips that are a MUST!
- Wear LOOSE fitting clothes to the studio to avoid marks on your skin from tight fabrics. (i.e Jeans, Tight Bras)
- Use CLEAR deodorant instead of white if you can.
- IF you decide you want to get a wax before your shoot, schedule your wax at LEAST a week before your shoot to avoid bumps and redness.
- Don't fast! I know you want to stay "slim" before your shoot but really, it'll make you feel/look worse. Eat something light but DO NOT STARVE.
- Drinks LOTS of water, and take a shot of tequila to ease your nerves if you want ;) But definitely drink lots of water the morning of your shoot to keep your healthy glow.
- STRETCH! Seriously, you will regret it and feel like you got hit by a bus if you do not stretch before your shoot. I will literally be making you bend in all kinds of ways you wouldn't even imagine you being able to do. So stretching is a MUST!
What the F%CK Do i wear?
Helping clients choose their outfits is one of my favorite parts! The options are seriously ENDLESS! I love jewel tones and neutral colors (white, black, cream, navy etc) best but have even had some ladies bring a few colorful pieces that were lots of fun! You can also incorporate some of your own personal style/hobbies into your session and I'll do my best to work with whatever you bring with you. Below is a list of my favorite shops for lingerie!
92% of the time I refer my clients to Amazon because of the fast shipping, reviews on each product, and it’s all around cheaper when looking for lingerie.
I also have a huge discussion forum in the group regarding outfits which you can find HERE.
My Personal Faves
Most of all, RELAX! You're in good hands! I hope this guide
helped to ease your mind and get you excited for your session! I can’t
wait to help you plan and encourage you to reach out with any other
questions or concerns! Your boudoir session is going to be